Friday, February 20, 2009

Dear Daddy....

Since you're been working so much, I decided to tell you what I did today...
As you recall, the last time Mommy saw me this morning, I was screaming as you drug me away from her to take me to daycare....
Seems I had a good day at daycare and colored with some chalk. I was watching bubbles when Mommy came to pick me up. And, as usual, I pretended not to care that she was there. Until that mean lady picked me up to change my diaper. Since they are silly enough to put the changing table under the fire alarm, she said I almost pulled it yesterday during the change. Anytime they take me away when Mommy is already there to get me I start screaming, especially since I always do that when they change my diaper. And of course, once Colton, one of my many boyfriends, Daddy, figured out that I was going home, he started crying.
I had a good ride home and talked to Mommy. Maybe because I didn't get to hold the keys only to have the ripped out of my hand. I like it when Mommy tilts down the rear view mirror and waves at me.
She pulled into the Chik-Fil-A drive thru, and I was happy. I guess I don't like going in reverse though because I started crying. But then I was happy cause we were going to get out of the car. And I ordered my first ever kids meal! And then I got to sit next to that fun cow stand up holding that silly sign again. I sure liked it last time, and I think Mommy remembered that. I sure did like that chicken - gobbled it right up. Not too excited about the fruit cup though. Did like waving at all the fun people though. I admit that I don't focus very well will lots of fun people to look at. Mommy kept mooing at me when I would look at the cow - so I would groan right back at her. See! I know my cow noises.
I got my bottle for the short car ride home and almost fell asleep.
Those puppies had been roaming the house for almost 12 hours - Mommy looked for some accidents but didn't find any.
Then we sat in the floor in my room... Mommy tried to sit across from me and hold the book. But it's too hard. I have to grab her finger to point to things so of couse I need to be in her lap. So I let her know. I pointed at everything and tried to make noises back to Mommy. Some of them are hard to make and a lot of them end up sounding like grunt. Cockadoodle doo seems kind of fun though - vowel sounds are a little easier. Did Mommy tell you that last night we were reading and then the phone rang which seemed like a lot more fun. So I stole the phone, giggled, and ran away from her so she couldn't take it away from me! But that didn't happen tonight.
Then we took a bath. I sure like helping take of my clothes. Raise my little arms up over my head. And then I get to splash and play some basketball! Except I keep standing up so I have to get out. That Maggie sure is annoying with her ball! Then I scream to have my diaper changed. What was that splash? And there goes Maggie, wet up to her knees with one of my basketballs in her mouth! Not again! Mommy yelled at that bad puppy. I think she was irritated too cause her socks got all wet. Then we put on my fun footsie PJs.
We headed to the living room but had to go into the bathroom cause Mommy heard a noise. Maggie was in the tub again - without water, behind the curtain, looking for the ball again.
Bottle. Don't want to be held. So I lay down on the couch... Mommy watches Brad Pitt on TV (did she sigh? something about stupid dyed brown hair, stupid movies, and him looking too thin)... Getting sleepy.... ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

No comments: