Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's Official!

As if most ya'll didn't know anyways... this was taken about 5 weeks ago. We're officially to 13 weeks so I figure it's safe. You all needed an explanation anyways as to why there are no posts - Mommy is so exhausted these days she goes to bed before anyone else in the family.
Last check up was Friday and all looked good. Scheduled date of launch :) is September 18th I believe.
Congratulations! ;)
PS: To those of you thinking "I have to find this out online?!!"... you know I find it awkward telling people, and, let's face it, just isn't as "new and exciting" the second time around. Not enough time to stop and think about it, really.
And I think it's cool that baby #2 is 13 1/2 weeks old and Meghan is 13 1/2 months old. When are the numbers going to align again?

3 comments:

Becky Carter said...

congrats Bobbie! So happy for you both. You know i completely understand about the not being as "new and exciting" but believe me once you hold that second babe it is fresh again! ;-)

Leah said...

Wow, Bobbie, very exciting!!!! Congratulations!

Allison Horner said...

COngrats!!!