Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Old...

28 today... This year just seems so much closer to 30. Never will be as old as Greg though. Although the further over 30 he gets, the older it makes me feel as well.
Next year I will be in a new house, the mother of two... That officially makes me old I think. And when your husband buys you new pillows for the bed, you have to accept that you are an adult. Either that or very boring. Especially when he gives it to you the day before intentionally so you don't think he forgot - that means he knows me way too well. Cookie cake is all I need. Not to forget the camera I already bought myself :) . Thus no pics lately - haven't had time to figure out how to upload yet. Not to mention worried about maxing out my laptop again. Time perhaps... motivation and energy - no.
A beautiful healthy baby girl, a great husband who seems to do most of the work... willingly... and so much more. What else can a kid, oh wait... ADULT... ask for? :)


Like the idea of the cookie more than the actual cookie itself...

1 comment:

The Whinery Family said...

You are NOT old and never will be. :) You guys are having quite the busy year, huh? And little Meghan is growing up so fast! She'll be a great big sister. I love that you have this blog so I can keep up with you. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!