Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rockin' Rodeo

We had a mid-week date to the Rodeo in March to go see Miranda Lambert in concert. And, yes, I know what you are thinking "Why did you drag Greg to that?" The answer, dear reader, is that this darling man who hated country music for 30 years of his life has now decided he likes it. Granted, he has very eclectic interests in music so it's not like this is all he listens to... but still. A good excuse for an outing... and a corn dog.
We rushed through our dinner to get to the rodeo "on time"... which really meant you have to sit through an actual rodeo. If only we had someone with us to explain exactly what was going on. Let me just say that enough people were playing with their phones during this exciting event that I couldn't get a signal to play with my own!
Went with the inlaws... And Lance had a ticket but backed out at the last minute... So not like you, Lance! ;)
And for those of you keeping track, upon reading the blog, Greg just informed me that's he's into hip-hop music now. I WILL NOT be going to that concert :)
And if cousin Pam were in the habit of actually getting on line and looking at the blog, I would tell here thanks for watching the kids! But she doesn't... so pass on the word Melinda... although not sure you look at it either... :)
Post Note: The weekend plans of which I had been mentally preparing for several weeks to take the kids to the animal barn at the rodeo were bashed when the loving husband decided that basketball on TV much trumped a family outing... So is the Baggett way...

No comments: