Sunday, August 9, 2009

Barely Belly

You're due in 6 weeks? You don't look that far along!
You know how many times I've heard that? I can't really fit in my scrub tops anymore so I'm wearing fitted t-shirts with scrub pants. Kinda asking for attention these days at work - too cheap to go buy new scrubs. Especially not those cute-sy ones with little belly ties...
And everyone says "you so are having a boy" to which I say "I looked just like this with Meghan"... except for Greg and his sweet family who inform me that I'm actually bigger than I was with her. All I gotta say is this little booger needs to kick outward and not into my ribs. I get kicked in places I didn't know he could go.
Life update? Still have no foundation poured. Waiting to have the meeting to go over the final plans - are you building from scratch you might ask? No... so why is it taking so long... ug! We are now the proud renters of an apartment - being that any lease was going to be 6 months long so might as well go ahead and snag one instead of having wasted lease on the end when hopefully the new house will be built. When we're moving into it is still debated since houses just don't show as well without furniture.
Speaking of, continue to have 3-4 house showings a week. Several offers we have rejected. Keep telling Greg it must be nice to be a Baggett and just be able to turn off the worry and sleep through the night and not fret. True Morgan through and through over here... too many things to worry about, not enough time to sleep... although some of that problem just has more to do with the hips and not the brain.

1 comment:

Allison Horner said...

You look great! Best of luck with the home selling and buying!!!

And 6 weeks!! WOW! So soon. Can't wait to meet the new Baggett. :)