Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Memma and Pop Love Big Girl!


As I'm sure you have all figured out, the daughter and son-in-law were not required in Colorado - it was really the baby who was desired.  You know your kid is talked about (and loved) too much when everyone in the park knows your baby's name before you introduce yourself.  Dad had Meghan out of the car before we were fully in park when we pulled up originally.

Meghan was introduced to Pop's steering wheel and truck bed... Trying to get her to become a truck girl I'm sure.  Nice hat, baby!
Creede for the day.  Memma insists on wearing the baby carrier... lots.
This is the first grandchild purchase - go Dad!  Meghan was very excited with her new toy - hours of entertainment.
Baby girl so tired in the back seat of the truck... Lots of "late" nights - crazy 8 PM nightowls.
Meeting and greeting at the fish fry - my parents are not social... but become so in Colorado for some reason... This is her "my first fishing hat" hat.  Dad (and Mom) would steal the kid and go for show and tell.  All their friends held her at sometime I'm sure - even if I wasn't around.
Such a tired little socialite.
Can't go without touching his big girl!
I guess you could say since I have so few cute baby pics of me with my grandparents, my personal mission is that Meghan has the opposite - although I do go a little overboard.  May you be this loved your whole life, sweet girl - and that everyone else gets your sweet love in return!  Don't become grumpy like your mommy!  :)

No comments: