Friday, August 22, 2008

Need a break!

Mommy had to tell someone she had HIV today and cried - although the patient didn't...
Then had the man who wanted me to tell him why he was weak... but didn't want to have his blood drawn. Because he was weak and needed it.
Then the lady who won't be compliant with her meds and insulin cause she didn't need it.

These patients are wearing me out!
Did ask my doc today if patients are better in private practice with money and education - he laughed and said no. Reminded me that docs don't even take care of themselves... while I ate a McFlurry to ease the pain of my morning. :)

Do people think they're going to live long if they keep living like they are? How many people would love to have the health you have currently while you throw yours away?

Did I mention I almost backed over children at the McD's getting that stupid McFlurry?

And the man (G) called and demanded a new phone... "We tried to call you to tell you we couldn't send you the battery... Did you call the dead phone?... Uh, yeah." Next week will be better! :) Weekend will be great!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Yes, it must be because you phone was broken because I called and left you a message and you never called me back. *tear* :) Don't feel left out though...I tried!! Love ya!