Sunday, July 3, 2011

You Go, Girl!

Tracy graduated with her, gulp, education degree - off for the job hunt now!
The whole family showed up. After all these graduations, we are prepared. I brought magazine, and, unfortunately, G decided he needed to bring these monster headphones to play angry birds - he's really reached addiction phase.
Tracy was an amazing line leader. No falls. No problems at all. Lots of skills.
At ACU, one of your parents (usually) sits behind you to hood you, and Shelly was up, again. Hugging after the diploma. --- If someone would just get me a better lens, these would be more zoomed in. Sorry no one thought of you, Tray :)
How many times have I sat next to this lineup? Greg grad school, Sam ACU, Lance HS, Tray HS. I think I missed Lance ACU due to kid duty. It was quite special though when they asked all the alumni to stand up and our group stood - Sam, Jared, Lance, Greg, and me. We've given them a lot of money!

The happy grad - and her happy dance
and her bruder...
and padres...
and her other bruder...
The greatgrandparents - who were then off to support grandson Tyler up in Lubbock. Talk about dedication.
The family - or the nuclear family as us rejects have dubbed them :)

And then us electrons :) - aka rejects, adopted ones... however, you want to look at it
The diploma and the new ring
With Willy the Wildcat
This is how I would look too, Tray, if my family's choice of graduation meals was always Taco Bueno - while your friends have real food!


The Baggetts in their element - too busy for pictures

No comments: