Monday, September 17, 2007

Corie's Wedding




We travelled to Wichita Falls for, sadly, the first time since Christmas for my childhood friend's wedding. A quick weekend and we weren't even there for a full 48 hours... better than nothing though! The good thing about weddings, other than the obvious, is all the other people who come home who you probably wouldn't have gotten to see are at the wedding.
Celia and her husband, Brent, met us for lunch, and journeyed to the church to peek an early look at Miss Corie looking beautiful on her big day. After at the reception, we mingled with Angela, Kristina, Laura, Lauren, and more. Of course, I did feel that the baby was the topic of the day. I even had requests passed to me from my mom that I go over so they can "see my bump"... Where's the decency I say? :)
It was good to see everyone and hope it doesn't take as long to get together next time... Although babies are good excuses to visit!
And kudos to Greg for being such a good hubby and socializing with my friends!

No comments: