Monday, September 17, 2007

First Belly Pics



Kristin actually emailed me and demanded belly pics! Nice to be so loved I guess... :)

So just now really getting a belly. These are pictures taken at my parents after the wedding. And then I looked down later that night and I swear it had doubled in size! Of course, it all depends on what I'm wearing, but my belly doesn't even seem that big right now. I think she knew a picture was coming and wanted to look good.

The latest development is that for the past week or so I can actually feel the wiggle worm moving around with my hand on my belly. Greg has gotten to feel her a couple of times and went to work to tell everyone... I'm sure my classmates think I'm weird when I sit there in class pushing on my belly, but I know it will only get worse so they'll just have to get used to it.

Until then, I just have to get used to people's eyes going to my belly when they see me to check on the progress... Kinda funny actually!

No comments: