Monday, September 17, 2007

Non che male!

Greg just quoted my only Italian phrase I use regularly so I thought it was fitting... It means "not too bad"...
Applies to my treasure trove of all my baby stuff already! I had my first "shower" at home this weekend. Mom of course has been saving all kinds of money --- I'm good at that too! And buying little outfits. And my aunts bought some too.... And the jackpot from my cousin who had a baby several years ago and loaded me up. Crib and mattress, baby jumper-entertainment thingy, monitor, and boxes of clothes!
I've been trying to sort them and get all organized tonight. No one told me that baby sizing really has no rhyme or reason. Why does at 2T shirt look smaller than the 9 month. And if it has feeties does that automatically mean they are only PJs and tacky to wear out during the day? What is the difference between a onesie and PJs? Halloween costumes and PJs... I'm thinking my kid is going to be unique, and we'll just wear them all interchangeably! Be unique! Like that cute little girl on teh McDonald's commercial with her feather boa? It's good to be different, right?
Thanks for all the goodies! Sure hope she is a girl or I'll feel bad calling him one and he'll grow up confused since he started his life dressed only in pink... No more pink! But if it's given, I guess I have to take it... Ya'll can just apologize to your sissy grandson/nephew if needed :)

2 comments:

Allison Horner said...

YEAH!!! I have another fellow blogger!!! Very cute!!! Looking forward to reading your wonderful blogs!

craigandjodee said...

Bobbie ramblings are the best.

Love ya,
JoD