Monday, January 28, 2008

Beautiful Baby

Here are more pics - too many too choose from!


Everything is going wonderfully. We came from the hospital Sunday morning after a good night of sleep thanks to nurses who watched her all night for us. Our first night at home went pretty well - couldn't ask for a better hubby who is super helpful and watches her while I can sleep! He slept quite a while this afternoon so I'm expecting payback tonight :)

Tobey trying to get used to baby - doing much better than anticipated!





With Memma - our name of the day... So far... :)
Coming home from the hospital with our silly hat on -
felt guilty that I have become one of those moms who dresses up the kid.
All of our newborn clothes are too big!

Little hands

Many more to come...

6 comments:

Allison Horner said...

Oh my goodess, she is soooo cute!

Bobbie, I am such a sap. I teared up looking at these pictures. I am so happy for you!

Leah said...

AHHH! I can't believe you are a mommy, but I am so excited for you and Greg. And Meghan is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats again!

Teresa said...

Hey Bobbie! Meghan is so cute and so SMALL!! I bet you are happy to finally be home with her :)

Anonymous said...

She is precious! I love all that hair! My boys were both pretty bald...Enjoy these moments ;-).

Violet Castle said...

I am glad to be able to keep up with you without having to go through Grandmother and Grandpa. The baby is beautiful and I hope she is as good as you were at her age.

Violet

Unknown said...

Hey Bobbie and Greg! Just dropped in to see what's up! Meghan is sooo cute! do her sunglasses at least fit...even if her newborn clothes don't? :D Keep us posted,

Karah
(and Kathy and Mark)