Thursday, January 10, 2008

Wahoo!

Sorry for all you who think that refers to baby news - Greg was disappointed when I yelled in his ear on the phone...
But I passed! I'm officially a PA with a C and a PA number and everything. Thanks for all your prayers and support... really couldn't have done it alone!!!

As for the other news... really starting to curse my super-competent cervix. Think she's camped out for the long haul. Doctor said last friday she might consider inducing me after 39 weeks - which I will be next Wednesday - so I guess we'll see what she says when I see her on Monday. Hopefully, little one will just decide to make us quit waiting and do it her own! Can't imagine how anxious we would be if I was humongo and miserable. Can't complain other than dang impatience... Me? Hard to believe I know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Bobbie! That is great news...and by the way...be patient and let her come on her own...believe me there will be many days you wish she were safely tucked away in your belly still! Rest up...many sleepless nights ahead! ;-)

craigandjodee said...

Yea!!! Congrats 'Dr. Bob'! I knew you could do it! Can't wait til that baby comes. How 'bout a new belly shot?
Love ya