Friday, January 11, 2008

Warning: Partial Preggo Nudity...

So this is for all you who seem to be belly obsessed... Faces have been partially removed to protect the fat! And we live in our PJs in case you're wondering. I decided our kid is going to think that's all people wear if we come home from work and strip - real clothes (and shoes) aren't worn around our house...
Mom thinks it's tacky so don't look --- I think I kinda have a cute belly. It is afterall the only time people will ever see my belly. I was thinking how it would be nice if post-baby my belly could just sink back in but maintain the same tightness and no belly rolls. Think I'm delusional though. One can always hope!

This is at almost 38 weeks - not much longer now (hopefully!).


3 comments:

craigandjodee said...

Thanks. I love it! You are so cute. And no stretch marks! Awesome. You are so close. How exciting! Keep us posted.
JoD

Leah said...

I think your belly is very cute! Can't wait to see the little girl. And congrats on passing your test!!!

Allison Horner said...

Awww. Very cute pictures!