Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Third Week

I am getting better at sleeping and some nights Mommy gets to sleep in her bed, not the couch... and sometimes Daddy doesn't even have to get up. They are still trying to figure me out though. I like to hold up my head and look around, kick around when I'm on my back, and I LOVE to be held. Yesterday, I cried all afternoon and made Mommy sing and dance around to calm me down - I'm like my Daddy and love music -- I stop crying the minute they turn it on... if they know the words and sing to me... Daddy knows all the words to every song ever written, and Mommy doesn't know any! And I started making cute little noises the past couple of days - some might call it "coo-ing"... All I know is it's different than before! And I make little zerbert noises with my lips.
The big event of my weekend was my visitors - Kristin and Wade had to come to Houston for a grown-up thing and came to see me! My first of Mommy's roommates to get to come see me... And Aunt Kristin is photo obsessed and took hundreds of pictures. I really tried to be good, but I don't like to be left alone for too long! I'll have a whole CD of pics though for Mom to look through to see how cute I am. Kristin used me to convince Wade that babies were fun - or scary!
Aunt Kristin was a big help and never put me down if she could help it

Cute feet!
Taking a nap on Daddy
I sleep a lot! (at least until Mommy tries to lay down --
I woke up all three times she tried to take a nap yesterday afternoon hehehe)
My mommy refuses for me to avoid "boy colors" - so I look like a boy in this pic



No comments: