Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

So, difficulty with the photo shoot... One or the other but not both.
So happy 3rd Mother's Day to me - even got a date out of it! And a nap!
Here's to my sweet - sometimes trying - babies. My true life's work... Mommyhood is the best job ever - and thank you to all the other "mommies" who help out - grandmas, great-grandmas, aunts, daycare workers, church helpers, friends... It takes a village.... thanks to my fellow villagers - couldn't do it (so easily) without all of you.



So it really isn't Memma's birthday but go with it. You come up with a Mother's Day song, and I'll use it next year. We got to spend the weekend with Greg's mom, but we get to Memma as we can! Note the difficulty focusing, Meghan. And see my almost-crawler!

1 comment:

Paul & Lacey said...

This one really cracked us up! They're cute