Friday, December 28, 2007

36 weeks

Don't kill me Sam - how often do sisters-in-law get to be preggo together?
If you look closely, you can see the little flat part where my belly button is... Greg is so disappointed I don't have an outie. Next to the kid, I think that was going to be the highlight of the whole journey.

36 week for Christmas - with Greg making fun of my angled photo taking habits. I'll be so ready for a kid in the picture with me... too awkward.
And doesn't thiscute little closet o' pink make it all worthwhile? Amber, note your fuzzy outfit at the beginning - should feel special!
So (less than) four weeks to go until the official due date. Craziness!

1 comment:

Allison Horner said...

WOW! It's almost here!!! Can you believe how time has flown????

Can't wait to meet Baby Baggett.

:)

How ya holdin' up? Ready for the PANCE?