Sunday, December 16, 2007

"I am Legend" Warning...

No this is not graduation pictures cause I need to go to bed...
But a note that might be worth reading.... I decided we needed a date night, and we had a gift certificate to Star Cinema Grill - where you eat and watch the movie. For some reason I wanted to go see the previously mentioned movie...
Not an "enjoyable" experience for me!
Greg of course thought it was awesome.
Pretty much a glorified zombie movie made credible by Will Smith. Granted, still much better than the other zombie movies that I have sat through in the name of love and being a good wife. But still! Don't say you weren't warned!

3 comments:

Allison Horner said...

That's funny that you just posted this. Scott was reading that book while we were in Hawaii & he was so disappointed with it, he stopped reading it. I'm not sure if we'll see the movie...

Anonymous said...

Kristin and I went to see and I thought it was great. Kristin thought it was sad. It's not like the book. It's more based on the movie The Omega, which is based on the book. It does not have the same ending as the book, which I was happy about.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.