Friday, December 7, 2007

Bah Hum Bug!

In the spirit of all things Christmas, we have decided to forego all the decorations. We won't hardly be here, neither really wanted to mess with it, tons of other stuff to be doing, and then I'll just have to take it all down when I'm even more pregnant. And who wants that?
Not to mention, this is the last year until we are non-kid again to be able to choose not to put them up without being nominated for worst parents of the year!

So eat that! :)

I do worry that all our over-the-top neighbors will think we're even more anti-social than otherwise.
I am wearing a festive red shirt - does that count? My smile lights up the room more than any Christmas lights ever could! If only it would shine more often...

PS: To all you who say I'm too small baby-wise, my 33 wk appt today went perfectly and I'm right where I should be. And not only was my GTT negative last time, I whooped it at like 103 or so... Not even close to diabetic! She did say that having hips keeps you from going forward - I never knew those would come in handy.

This pic is in honor of my roomies I'm seeing this weekend -
we haven't all been together since Kara's wedding I don't think....
Dallas here I come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, I only have one pathetic decoration up and it's because I bought it this year.
I have people coming over for Christmas, I don't have a good pregnant excuse, and I STILL might not even put up a tree.

My Halloween decorations just came down last weekend. Decorating for holidays kind of sucks when you are lacking free time and motivation.

Love you cos.
Janell

Allison Horner said...

Are you sure you don't want the GIANT PLASTIC SNOW GLOBE that take up your entire yard??? ;)