Sunday, July 6, 2008

Star of the Show

Little Meghan got to reunite with some of my PA friends this weekend during her first coffee house experience... Not the best pics necessarily, but they don't check the blog anyways :)  For the rest of you classmates, lets just laugh at them behind their backs!  Mini Meghan, sorry to say Isabel and Big Meghan, did seem to prefer outgoing and crazy Josh.  Might just have been the hairy face - so don't take it personally.  She talked about all three of you the whole way home.






2 comments:

Allison Horner said...

Great pics!! Too cute!!!

The Whinery Family said...

I'm so sad I missed it :( I definitely want to make it down there sometime soon. I hope you are all doing well. Meghan is so precious.
I'm tons better now, thanks for asking.... probably got it from some silly patient coughing on me. :)