Monday, November 12, 2007

29 weeks!

I really didn't think I was getting that big but obviously...
Good photo job to my little photog Kristin :)
We spent the wedding weekend at Kristin and Wade's house in Mesquite where we had bonus buddies - Amber and James! Never boring with James... or Amber :) Sadly, I've been such a neglectful roomie that it's been at least two years since I'd even been in the same town as Kristin :( . But I'm a reformed PA student who will have time for a life now - at least until January until the new little roomie arrives to make things a little more difficult.


They say repeat moms can tell about their baby's personality while preggo so I've been trying to see if I can tell anything. When I got home, I decided I think she's shy. She would move around like crazy (for mom) until the minute Amber or Kristin tried to feel and she just would lay there. And that she's a home-body - started moving more than all weekend on the drive home and once we got here... She's really doomed for this by her parents anyways :) And it's really comical because she does get more active when I eat but definitely more when I eat junk food - like McDonald's from last night... Greg says maybe she's just as ketchup crazed as I am and that's what makes her happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh ! Oh my gosh! My name was in your blog!

Anonymous said...

How cute you look. I was HUGE HUGE HUGE by that point with Bekah. If you can't imagine that check out my myspace pics and you will see. Anyhow, hope all is well with you.
Crystal