Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Passed!

Ha! you probably thought I took the big test...
But nope, just my glucose tolerance test at the OB :) I was a little worried - still waiting for something to go wrong - but not this one either! Especially since most of my life Mom has kept trying to diagnose me with diabetes. Bah!
Also started a root canal yesterday - all in all a fun day! But not too bad and get it finished next week. Any bets on how many milkshakes I treat myself to until then?
Speaking of that daunting test... pray for my study focus because it has left!

1 comment:

Allison Horner said...

Let's pray for each other for more focus! :)

So, looks like Wednesday study groups aren't going to work for me after all. Big clinic day is Wednesday in the clinic I will be working in & so, I am going to be there as many Wednesdays as possible observing until I can start working.

I am happy that your pregnancy is going so well. :)