Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Family Shower

After Thanksgiving meal in OKC on Friday, we had the big family shower and got way too much stuff from Greg's family. Most of the big stuff we needed, lots of toys, and of course, more pink! And the men were all so excited about getting to be there. I got my oh so cute and not-so-subtley hinted at baby bag. Thanks, family! We're almost all set for the little one.
And don't I have the cutest little baby daddy ever? :) People will be lining up to see this kid! She is already a spoiled brat - so unlike the parents of course. Anyone else find it funny that my dad said Mom would be the one that spoiled her? Bah! :)

And then there's this entertainment. Granted I mocked playing with fake guitars but I admit it was maybe a little fun. Greg and Melinda rocked - second to my natural skills of course. Good way to distract from studying here :)

If there's anything cuter than a naked little kid, it's one in big boy PJs... even if it looks like he's learned at this early age that Aunt Bob is really annoying when she gets that camera out. You'll learn Nate! And he'll make such a good big cousin - likes the little kids and the babies already.

No comments: