Thursday, April 10, 2008

11 Weeks

A little late for our two month checkup today but I guess it still counts...
The stats for my huge child: 23 3/4" (75% i think), 12lb 4 oz (95%)... Maybe I'll have one of those giant Baggett kids :)... I was looking at a tiny baby in the waiting room and they said she was 2 months old - my kid could eat that kid! :)
All here is good. My quest of the week was looking at daycares since they all have a crazy wait list. I looked here in Dickinson and wanted to cry... so I expanded my area and found some I liked. Of course, they all wanted to know when I wanted to start. And of course, the one I really liked has an opening right now - ug! My plan is at least to have some in mind that I can just call when I am ready so I don't have to go around and look again... someone doesn't like getting in and out of the car though so it's kinda frustrating for both of us. I hear my mother in law just wants us to move in so she can watch the kid!! --- a little extreme Shelly but we'll see :)...
These are pics of the week... I propped her up on a pillow hoping that would encourage her to like being on her belly - and decided it was a cute pose too! And these others are from a church gathering at the park on Sunday - she was enamored with tall trees and just gazed around for most of the 2 hours. So everyone asks how the dogs are doing with Meghan... This day Maggie just came up and sat down next to the baby like she was one of us... and then walked all around her and between her legs and such... Tobey of course just wanted to sniff and check all of her out... Granted, all of this the afternoon before Greg came and said he found a lot more fleas! So you know what we've been doing these past several days...
Did you see the butterfly on my kids butt?
The pediatrician said I need to establish which room is her room soon before her vision improves and she thinks my room is hers... so we'll be trying to adjust to the move soon...wish us luck!

3 comments:

Leah said...

She is SOOOO cute!

Anonymous said...

She is getting cuter all the time! I love the smiling pictures ;-)!

Allison Horner said...

Gosh, Bobbie! She is growing up so fast!!! I need to come over for another visit. :)