Sunday, May 11, 2008

Big Girl

This little cutie got dressed up for church only to spend the whole time in the nursery bonding with the ladies - what's the point of dressing up I ask? Isn't the whole point so people can see you with your baby and tell you how cute they are?
We're rolling both ways pretty well, taking the bottle all but once a day (doesn't need me anymore :( ) - she can even hold it up herself for a while!, putting everything in her mouth, sleeping pretty well at night... and I'm trying to make myself enjoy every minute since we only have two weeks left together. Then one week of day care before I go to work - gonna take her half day for a week before going full time.
Have I mentioned that when she gets tired at night, you can take her clothes off and she gets happy? A true Baggett. Then, you give her a bath, and she's happy again. Tonight, she decided to start diving under the water with half of her head and looking up at you with her eye open under the water... Greg said she was also getting a drink (this is for you Mom). Goal for the week: buy a bigger blow-up tub - and then make sure she doesn't drown herself!

No comments: