Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Daycare Days


Yesterday was the beginning of daycare... I start work next week.  When I got there yesterday, she had only had one bottle (in 7 hours!) and was crying and hadn't really slept.  Hopefully, today will be better.  They did say how happy she is and how well she talks and gets around - so she did have some good time at least.   Sad that our days together are over - hopefully, someday it won't be an all day thing.  Getting to daycare by 6 every evening may be a challenge!
Note how good Greg (and Tray) are getting at their photo skills... Although I am pretty picky I know :) Just move closer and it's all better.... bad pic of Mommy and baby is better than no pic at all... I was around after all :)
My child decided that nibbling on the coffee table was normal - if you like the taste of dust.





2 comments:

JS said...

I LOVE the family photo and dusty coffee table!! What a lovely baby girl!!! Best to you with day care. I'll certainly pray for your job, too. LOVE jsue

ML said...

Hey, someone is getting pretty good at the "Kodak moments"...it doesn't look like you need an ML afterall. Cute pictures of the little Missy!! Come back to see us sometime soon!