Monday, October 22, 2007

Deep Thoughts from a Fatty!

So as I sat here playing online eating my "lunch" I came to deep conclusions concerning why I've "gained too much weight" - which obviously has me stressed since I seem to mention it to too many people! And there is a reason they tell you not to eat while doing other things...
Knowing how it goes, once you start craving something you just need to give in and eat it and then you'll be okay for a while right? So I wanted my gourmet mac n cheese from the blue box - no substitutes. Just something about getting those wads of rehydrated cheese powder hidden away on pasta that just makes me feel good... Then I look down and there are only a couple of bites left! You would think as the person who is supposed to be preaching to patients about not gaining too much weight that I would be a good example. Wrong! At least I don't look like it, right? And I have an excuse? And whoever thought it would be a smart fundraiser to sell cookie dough sure did aim for the right market because I was a "purchaser" and dang you all! Get it out of my house!
I'll just carry the kid on my hip and the purse on the other side - that should take off a few butt inches, right?
And congrats to all my friends getting real PA jobs! Gives me hope for the future - just don't take all of them as I'll need them in April!

2 comments:

Allison Horner said...

But mac & cheese is sooo good. It's definitely one of my favorite comfort foods. :)

Kara said...

Dont worry Bob! I gained "too much weight" too. You are making another human for goodness sakes! (Hmm...I guess that means I dont have an excuse anymore...but you still do!) Love ya!