Saturday, October 27, 2007

(First) Celebration




Downtown Houston at night. Isn't it impressive? Love the lights. I like to just remember what it looks like and forget the stressful drive through it :) and of course more impressive with a studly Greg!

Avenue Q is in Houston, and Greg wanted to go. So I timed it on my last day of school - a celebration if you will. One of many I plan and not the first. I think I celebrated end of first year, end of each rotation, end of all rotations, and now we are here. And more celebrating in December.
So we went out to eat (Olive Garden alfredo mmmm) and drove downtown for the musical. I even dressed up like a real date - can probably count on one hand how many actual "dates" we have had through the years. The musical was definitely unique and different - but fun. Hard to explain. Probably not many people we know would appreciate it. Quite funny and entertaining though! Not sure it deserved to win the Tony award over Wicked but beat Spamalot by far - although not sure it took much :) Did I mention it involves puppets like Sesame Street?
See the bump? :)

No comments: