Thursday, October 4, 2007

More Baby Stuff!



Did I mention first off thanks for all the baby clothes... and second let me reiterate - no more baby clothes! Some would say you can't ever have too many or too much pink - I, however, beg to differ... Part of the problem is weeding out those you don't like but they're all baby clothes. How many "ugly" baby clothes are there in the world? Granted, I will not turn away gifts but lets at least try to not buy more pink. I get really excited about yellow/green and they even make little girl stuff in blue I promise. Or a unisex outfit would be great!

Dad helped put together the crib which looked so cute with the skirt Mom made and little sheets. And then we started sorting all the clothes - and the puppies helped as you can seen. Maggie and that stupid ball (which is at this moment perched on my knee with her staring up at it) and Tobey's inability to be away from me - even if it means laying on the clothes we are trying to sort. So many little helpers!
And to all you grandparents out there and you know who you are... No more big floor toys! :)

1 comment:

Leah said...

Bobbie! I had NO IDEA you had a blog, but I am sure am glad I found it! We don't use our yahoo email account much, so I was cleaning it out today and found your email. I cannot wait to keep reading and keep up with your baby adventure! Our email address is:
jasonleah03@gmail.com.