Thursday, March 13, 2008

Daddy Pics

We are feeling a little non-sentimental (asentimental?) - at least based on how others seem. Por ejemplo: I was thinking about trimming her hair, but I knew that was supposed to be a big thing - I'm supposed to keep a clipping or something. I decided against it cause it was supposed to be big thing so she has an afro. And contrary to how I thought I would be, I'm not running around with antibacterial gel or even making people wash their hands. You would think the PA in me (certified and licensed as of two weeks ago!) would be the other way - instead of my background making me a completely overprotective mom it pushed me the other way for some reason...

Based on this, Greg came home and decided we didn't have enough pics of this kid! Bah, I say! So, I made sure to take some pics of just the two of them. Did I mention how much she looks like him? He said except for her "fat head" - for which "how could she have anything else based on your fat head (me)" - something to that extent... Oh the abuse! I went for my postpartum doctors appointment today and the OB (who has only met Greg 3 times maybe?) said she looked like him...

On a side note: getting through church still varies from week to week. Usually good when standing up but gets a little fussy during sermon time. And this new trend to put all the little kids in their own little church makes it too quiet - so when you don't take your kid, you are the only one making any type of noise! I say we should revolt!!! It was kinda awkward Sunday when in all silence, she finds her hand and starts sucking on it loudly - people several rows ahead and behind started giggling and turning around... Just glad it was obvious she was not eating or that would have been awkward!!!




No comments: