Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Our First Day Alone

These pictures are from bath time yesterday with Daddy. I always wondered how he managed to make her enjoy the bath without crying. The answer? He sings and makes up songs for her the whole time! I still haven't yet figured out the method. Sure I'll have plenty of practice time though.




Greg went back to work today full time. Hopefully, all the drama at work is over and work will be stable and enjoyable again! And my new job is figuring out how to get anything accomplished with a kid who has days (like today) where she won't let you put her down... Showers are for people who see other people, and we all know I've never been the biggest fan of cleaning anyways!

This was actually my favorite picture from the weekend, and I just realized it didn't get posted!

1 comment:

Allison Horner said...

TOOOOO CUTE!!!

What are you doing this weekend? Maybe I can come by for a visit?