Monday, March 17, 2008

First Rodeo Experience

It was a tiring weekend! A lot for two who hardly ever get out of the house... Two full days. Greg's parents and the whole crew went to the Houston rodeo Saturday afternoon which included walking around outside, watching horse and cow stuff inside the arena, and Brad Paisley concert. It was hot, we got sunburned, it was crowded, I got to experience feeding the kid in all kinds of random places, and I missed the concert - it was too loud! You would think a country concert wouldn't be loud, but dang it! It was loud even out in the concourse. She slept through it eventually, and I watched it on one of the many TVs on the wall. I feel like as a Texan I should appreciate this hick ritual and all (the rodeo that is)... but I just don't have it. I did enjoy the concert though - what I saw of it! Thanks Kent and Shelly for day of fun #2!

Shelly and Tracy
She likes when Daddy rocks her in her carrier

Cousin Melinda finally got to meet the baby - and she liked her! (Both ways :) )
Nate believes in wearing his sunglasses upside down
Appreciate the cute hat - next time we go, she'll be able to admire the animals!

No comments: